Blogging is the most beautiful thing for me in this world, it will provide us best possible knowledge around the world, and while blogging we (Bloggers) use WordPress CMS for best productivity and WordPress allow us to use some best Blogging Tools for bloggers that help us to enhance our productivity so we can provide best possible knowledge to our audience.
Table of Contents
- Best Blogging Tools 2021
- Why Blogging Tools are the Secret Ingredient?
- Let’s get started with the list of Mind-Boggling Blogging Tools:
- Top WordPress Themes Platforms:
- Content Marketing Tools:
- Top SEO Tools:
- Email Marketing Tools:
- Social Media Marketing Tools:
- Copy Writing and Content Tools:
- Shopping Cart and Product Selling Tools:
Best Blogging Tools 2021
Here you will get many types of tools that will help you to make your blog different from others.
Why Blogging Tools are the Secret Ingredient?
Blogging Tools are the source to enhance bloggers blogging experience and as well as our audience reading experiences.
Without Blogging Tools, you can’t survive in the internet market. If you want to become a professional and shining star in the blogging industry then it depends on the tools you choose in your blogging journey, so choose wisely. All tools are useful for Professional blogger, part-time blogger, and for personal brand blogs.
I am using most of them for my blogs and the rest of the tools are based on my research for my audience.
Let’s get started with the list of Mind-Boggling Blogging Tools:
Logo Design Online Tools:
- Logomakr: Basic, Simple, and 100% free tool to design basic logos.
- Squarespace Logo: Logo made simple (Squarespace Tagline).
- Logo Garden: Start making your free logo now, give it a try.
- GraphicSprings Logo: Give your logo a professional touch-free of cost.
- Logomaker: Design your logo for your blog and you can add it via their HTML code as well.
Photo and Image Stock Galleries:
- Flickr: Bloggers Favorite and Free to use but “I suggest you give credit to picture owner”.
- Pixabay: Free images and videos you can use anywhere.
- SplitShire: Free Stock Photos and Images for commercial use.
- Pexels: Best free stock photos in one place.
Graphic and Web Design Tools:
- Canva: Pro-bloggers favorite because It has lots of free things to design different types of templates.
- Picmonkey: Edit pictures like a “Boss”. Edit with filters, frames, text, and effects.
- Gimp: Free software for retouching photos, image formation, and image engendering.
- Piktochart: Design beautiful infographics easily with this app.
- Easel.ly: Create infographics with readymade templates for free.
- Infogr.am: Easy to use and free for infographics and online charts.
- Google Charts: You can easily display the live chart on your blog/website.
- MyeCoverMaker: If you are planning to launch your eBook then this tool is for you, Make a designer eBook cover for free.
- PicFull: Free online Photo Editing tool.
Web Design & Web Development:
- Photoshop: Design web pages and edit any kind of image with this world-famous software from Adobe.
Website Builder Services
- Weebly: Online free website, Blog, or Online store development platform. You can easily design your website with drag and drop functions.
- Wix: Create your free website today free. No technical knowledge is required.
- MoonFruit: Build a Website or Online Shop for free.
- Webs: Same as the above websites.
- UpWork: Find quality freelancer’s for all your online work.
- Freelancer: Hire a talented freelancer from a world-famous platform.
- Fiverr: World famous and popular in top freelancers, hire any freelancer in just $5.
- Dribbble: Best place to find top designers, find the best designing projects here.
- DesignContest: Hire a Professional Designer for your business.
- CustomFanPageDesigns: Get your social media pages custom-designed with professional designers.
Video and Screen Recording Tools:
- Techsmith’s Camtasia: Youtubers favorite and easy to use screen recording and editing tool.
- CamStudio: Free screen recording software with this record all screen and audio of your computer.
- Jing: Free screen recorder, just record small video from your computer screen and share it anywhere.
- ScreenFlow: Screen recording and editing tools for MAC
- FlixPress: Do you want to create videos online in minutes then try this tool now.
- VideoScribe: Want to design your own whiteboard videos then try this now.
Top WordPress Themes Platforms:
Download Free WP Themes Here:
- MyThemeShop: My favorite and good looking themes for free. (Note: Here you can choose paid themes also)
- WordPress.org Themes: Free and Basic themes for free, best for beginners.
- FabThemes: Awesome themes for WordPress users for free.
- Flexithemes: Fabulous themes for free use.
Paid & Best WP Themes Platforms:
- StudioPress: Professionally designed premium WordPress, HTML based
- ElegantThemes: Most Beautiful premium WordPress themes with a lot of options.
- Brizy: Top Premium WordPress themes and Templates at a reasonable price.
- ThemeForest: One of the best platform for any kind of website’s themes and web templates.
Content Marketing Tools:
- TrendSpottr: Best content marketing tool for advertisers as well as for publishers.
- Contently: Top solution for brand marketing around the world.
- Soovle: Find the best suggestions on search engines from the top providers on the internet.
- SlideShare: The Best online tool for presentations with slides.
- SocialCrawlytics: Identify your competitors and influencers sharing content.
- ClickToTweet: Easiest way to promote your content on Twitter.
- Triberr: The Best community of Bloggers where all bloggers share each other contents.
- Dlvr.it: Save your time and share your content with your audience in a smarter way.
Top SEO Tools:
Keyword Research Tool:
- Google Keyword Planner Tool: Free and topmost favorite tool to find the best keywords.
- Google Trends: Find a trendy keyword in your favorite location anywhere in the world.
- Semrush: One of the best tools in the world to find profitable keywords, Top blogger’s favorite tool.
- LongTailPro: Find the best profitable keywords faster.
- MarketSamurai: Find your competitor’s keywords easily with this tool.
- UberSuggest: Free keyword research tool.
- HitTail: Find a long-tail keyword easily and increase website traffic.
SEO Analytic Tools:
- SEOmoz Tools: Try these world-class tools for your Websites/Blogs growth.
- SEOBook Tools: Find top-level tools for SEO optimization.
- Google Webmaster Tool: World-class tool from Google for better analytics.
- Ahrefs: World’s favorite link checker and site explorer.
- MajesticsSEO: Link Intelligence tool, Search Explorer, Backlinks History checker, and Keyword Explorer.
- Semrush: Competitors researcher, shows organic and Ads keywords for any site around the world.
- Alexa: World famous tool to check how popular your site is.
- Congnitive SEO: Wanna checks unnatural links try this tool.
- WebMeUp: World’s largest index of external links.
- Authority Labs: Accurate search engine ranking data.
Web Analytics and Optimization Tools:
- Google Analytics: World famous web analytics tool.
- HubSpot: Inbound marketing software.
- CrazyEgg: Visualize where your visitors click.
- Clicky: Real-time web analytics.
- KISSmetrics: You all aware with Neil Patel sir (Owner of KISSmetrics), KISSmetrics is famous analytics software.
- Online Broken Link Checker: Check your blog broken links.
- Pingdom: Check your website/blog speed.
- Google Page Speed: Check your website speed by Google.
- Browser Shots: Check how your blog works on all browsers.
Email Marketing Tools:
- Aweber: Email Marketing Tool for bloggers and business websites.
- MailChimp: Most popular email subscription platform and email marketing tool.
- MadMimi: Simplest way to send newsletters to your subscribers and manage your emails.
- CampaignMonitor: Attract your subscribers and send them newsletters for business growth.
- GetResponse: Highly recommended by Blogging Thrive and world-famous email marketing software and autoresponder.
- Customer.io: Send targeted human messages to your users and increase your business.
Social Media Marketing Tools:
- HootSuite: Manage your social media accounts in one place with easy to access the dashboard.
- Buffer App: Buffer is the easiest way to post your update on plenty of social media platforms in one click.
- FollowerWonk: Try Free Twitter Analytics tool to growing your social media presence on Twitter.
- SproutSocial: It is a social media management tool for businesses to grow their social media presence and find new customers on social media.
- Twitonomy: Check what happening on your Twitter account and make it profitable with the help of an analytic tool like this.
- Bitly: Popular free link shortener tool.
- ViralTag: Pinterest Management tool.
- ShortStack: Build engaging social media contests and marketing campaigns. (Company’s Tagline)
- Social Mention: Real-time social media search and analysis.
- Commun.it: Handle your Twitter/Facebook community easily with this online tool.
- ViralContentBee: Free promotion on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Stumbleupon [Now Mix].
- BuzzSumo: Find out the most shared links.
Copy Writing and Content Tools:
- CopyScape: World famous tool to find copied content of your blog.
- OneLook: Dictionary search for words and phrases.
- Calibre: One stop solution for all your needs of e-Books.
- Scrivener: Writing software for MAC and Windows platforms.
Shopping Cart and Product Selling Tools:
- e-Junkie: Add shopping cart for selling downloadable tools online.
I have done a lot of research while searching these tools for my audience so if these tools help you somewhere in your blogging journey then share your experiences with me in the comment section below and share it with your blogger friends so they also get some top blogging tools. Some tools are paid but I try to find mostly free tools for you guys. Some links are affiliate links so if you like the tool and you buy it then we get some basic commission from the owner of that tool or service. All the best for your blogging career, I wish you rock with these mind-boggling blogging tools.