Have you already seen this headline? How to make money.
Yes, it is very often seen the headline. In this online world who doesn’t want to make money online. But the problem is to find correct ways to make money to get some extra bucks especially for students in India.
If you are one of those who want to know genuine answer of how to earn money online for students in India in 2020 than today you will learn some working methods that will give you next level life, if focus on one of them with full concentration.
To get some extra cash, many times students got into scams because of fake schemes. Most of those articles are just sales pitches for sure.
But don’t worry I am here to give you some accurate and tested methods to earn money online without investment for students in India.
Table of Contents
How to Earn Money Online For Students in India
It doesn’t matter even if you are a full-time employee or not, these techniques will help you making some extra cash online. Even if you want to know how to earn money online at home for students in India then, these ways will surely work for everyone especially for college or school students who are willing to learn and earn at the same time
So, ready to get some extra cash. Let’s get started with those methods.
Blogging [How to Work as a Part-Time Blogger While Studying in India]
Blogging is the one of the best and genuine way to making money online nowadays.
It is the most legitimate way to make money online, but this method requires patience, discipline, and persistence.
You might be wondering what I am talking about.
Blogging is one of the best way to earn money online for students or anyone who is passionate enough to learn and grow in the life. Here, you need to create a website and share your thoughts in format of articles which your upcoming readers will read and increase their knowledge.
But once you get your audience then there are many ways to make money from blogging. Some of them are provided below:
Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Products/Services you can offer, Subscription on blog etc.
These are few ways through which you can generate income from your blog.
If you want to make some decent income, then this option is the best among all because a blog can give you income more than a full-time worker who works for MNCs.
Thinking to get into blogging, grab this amazing offer on hosting where you will get reliable hosting without paying so much money.
Web Sites That Pay
If you want to make some extra cash, then this option is right. Although it won’t make you millionaire but, it helps you to get some extra money.
All the websites I am suggesting here are confirmed to pay users online for doing various types of jobs which explained with the name of each site. Nothing is a scam here. It may take time, but it is going to pay you back.
Here is the List of Some Good Websites:
- Fiverr: I can write a whole post on this website. One of my favorites and most efficient way to register your product/service for $5. They call it GIGS. It may be difficult for you in your initial days, but as soon as you start getting good ratings from your customers (as they have a policy for rating), you will find some potential buyers. (Tip: Sign up Right Now, and start earning without spending anything).
- Swagbucks: They have their search engine, and you are going to complete surveys to get paid. You can win money as well as gift cards worth $$ so why wait, sign up now.
- Inboxdollars: This is similar of Swagbucks. They also have search engine and if you register and work on both, you will make more income.
There are so many survey websites, but I find these three enough trustworthy to share with my readers.
How to Earn Money Online as a Freelance Writer Being a Student?
This one is one of my favorites after blogging. Because it has a direct connection with blogging. Each and every company has a blog section to get more traffic by solving user’s problem.
To maintain that blog, they need a writer and BINGO.
If you have excellent writing skills or I would say a passion for writing then this is for you. Don’t give it a single thought my friend. Just go for it
I like this field because with experience you will start getting more and more money. I know some of the freelance writers who are making a very decent income by exposing their writing skills.
Along with the maintenance or regular writing work which you can easily find, if you have a Naukri/LinkedIn profile ready as a writer, you can try any of these websites.
These websites will pay you a good amount if your article gets published. Just go through their guidelines and put your best stuff into words.
- Listverse: You should be creative enough to get your post accepted here. A minimum of 1500 words and if you get listed $100 per post you will make. Not bad!
- (You can check this article from Listverse on 10 Simple Steps To Earn $100 Writing For Listverse)
- IWriter: Although they pay you $15 per post I found this useful because you may write as many articles you want with your interest in the topic. Start writing today!
- Textbroker: This works same as Fiverr. If you get a five-star rating, you are going to make 5 cents per word. Yes, 5 cents. So, suppose you write a 3000 words post, do the mathematics and tell us how many dollars you will make.
Sell Your Service Online & Grab Clients
You have a product to sell, or you are creative enough to provide a service, For example, an interior designer service?
Or maybe you might be having any other talent because everyone has one. Just find out that hidden talent in you and that’s it.
You might have heard of that quote “if you are an expert in something don’t give it for free.”
The same thing works here. Here are few companies with which you can sell you product/Service.
- Amazon: One of the most trusted Platforms for selling your products. Get joined with “via this link” and start making money.
- Ebay: If you have ever heard of the word e-commerce, then it is not possible that you haven’t heard of eBay. The only thing is to register yourself here and start listing your products. Who knows you will be the next millionaire. I know one of my teacher who made a decent extra income by listing his handmade earrings on eBay.
- Facebook: The hottest among all. If you have a good number of followers, then it is easy for you because your followers trust you as I already explained the concept of Trust and Authority but if you don’t have many followers then invest some money in Facebook Campaigns, target your audience and shoot it.
How to Earn Money Online at Home for Students in India?
Although we provided some legit and excellent ways to make a decent income online. There might be a chance you are not interested in any of the four above.
Still don’t worry my friend, I still have the option to get you ready to catch few extra dollars.
Want to be a boss..??
Want a job which will pay you working from home..??
This is the perfect place, my friend.
Here we are listing top companies which will pay you for completing their tasks. Yes, you heard it right.
You will complete the task and get paid.
Here is the list of websites:
- LiveOps: They will help you to install your call center at your home. Once everything is set up, you will maintain a weekly schedule and start taking calls. The payout is $10/hour. Read their Terms and Conditions before joining.
- SpeakWrite: The main work of this website is transcription. They will pay you up to $15/hour, but it’s not easy to get hired for them. You will have to work hard. All the best.
- Fast Chart: If you are a medical transcriptionist, then this website is just for you. But to get hired for them, you have to fulfil some of the qualifications listed on their website. Just visit the official website and read them. If you find it decent, start getting dollars in your bank account.
Note: I will update more earning methods in this article for students, so don’t forget to bookmark this page and check often to check for more methods.
Now, please let us know for any queries in the comment section along with that of the method which you think is best and you are going to use it.